Im fully aware that it is nearly March as I’m wring this but my subscriptions were backordered and didn’t come in until late February and wouldn’t you know as soon as i get around to it-life happens. Isn’t it funny how just when you think you have everything figured out life throws a curve ball? Anyway, its a series i want to continue, not just for my subscriptions like birch box and boxy charm but, in ultra and Sephora hauls et cetera. I realize this won’t be possible to do on every level that i want to do it on because soon we will be living in Germany, which still feels like a dream, and rumor has it the nearest Sephora is over an hour and one country away. I know! the absolute horror I’m feeling can’t even begin to be described in words. I will totally do what I can though to keep this in theme, but meanwhile lets catch you up.
how this works: its pretty self explanatory, I list items i bought or received by subscription and tell you if i love it (highly recommend), Like it (maybe not for everyone), leave it (wouldn’t recommended). Also I try to add any thoughts I may have on the product and I pride myself on being very honest. here it goes.
First impressions- good, Adorable box, I can definitely see myself using the stickers.
BEAUTY PROTECTOR LEAVE IN CONDITIONER
- This product is a good example of a *like it* product.
- I used it several times, it smells like snickerdoodles, no kidding.
- works well, easy to pull though
- easy to spray
- The reason its a like it instead of love it is because i don’t love it enough to replace my existing leave in conditioner. The smell was overall the most desirable aspect.
SUPERGOOP CC CREAM IN FAIR TO LIGHT
- *like it*
- smells like sunscreen, very much so.
- wouldn’t use every day because i don’t love smelling like sunscreen.
- they personalize for skin tone but this one was still way too yellow.
- natural overall pigment, just not right for me.
CYNTHIA ROWLEY PENCIL EYELINER IN BLACK
- *LEAVE IT*
- goes on easy, but overall run of the mill pencil eyeliner.
VASANTI BRIGHTEN UP CLEANSER
- *LIKE IT*
- feels amazing, like a microdermabrasion
- skin feels great and smooth afterwards
- only somewhat irritating to my skin, hard to rub on
- feels like sandpaper, somewhat.
- wouldn’t use everyday
KEY WEST ALOE FACIAL CLEANSER
- *LIKE IT*
- smells fruity and delicious
- less gritty then the aforementioned one
- leaves face feeling smooth
- easy to apply
Good products but nothing I would use everyday, yet, but I hold out hope for the next box. Let me know your experience down below in the comment section!